- Hearing and visual accessibility kits for guest rooms are available at check-in
- Hearing and visual accessibility amenities available
- Visual strobe fire & smoke detector
- Audible fire & smoke detector
- TTY capabilities
- TV closed captioning or decoders
- Grab bars at the toilet
- Grab bars in the shower and/or tub
- Roll-in shower (room: 315)
- Accessible bathtub (room: 109, 110, 210)
- Accessible faucet controls
- Handheld spray unit in the shower and/or tub
- Shower/tub seat
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the desk
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the sink/vanity
- Doorway width: 35 inches
- Accessible path between and/or around beds
- Door & lock system: lever latch
- View All Our Accessible Amenities
"Our family stopped in Monterey on our road trip back home from Big Sur. I reserved the room on our drive to Monterey. The Best Western Plus check in was fast. The receptionist was friendly. The room was clean, spacious, with a nice ocean breeze. The hotel is very close to Cannery Row and the aquarium. We will return on our next trip to Monterey."
"A great place to stay. My partner and I had an unplanned trip to Monterey so of course we didn't set up our itinerary. No place to stay, no goals for the day! Found BW Victorian Inn, and they have such a lovely place and staffs. Every bit of the experience was nice! Definitely going back again when we visit Monterey."
"Excellent location, property and staff. It's steps from Cannery Row, the Aquarium and great restaurants. It is always clean and quiet and on our last trip I left some valuables behind. I was contacted within hours and arrangements were made to return my valuables to me. I applaud the efficiency and honesty of the staff. Breakfast is by far the best we had on our week's trip so were the fluffy towels! A great value overall. Look no further."
"Great location and excellent staff. Our room was on the third floor facing over the courtyard and the roof tops with a little bit of a bay view. Best of all was the very friendly and helpful staff, and the cold water flavored with fresh oranges or lemons in the lobby was much appreciated after a long sightseeing day."
"My stay at the Victorian inn was unbelievable. I'm a hard person to satisfy and with that said, I was absolutely taken back by the outstanding service of this hotel! From the speedy check in to the complimentary bottle of wine and chocolates for being a platinum member; to bringing me a bucket of ice when I came down with the flu. Kind, courteous, attentive, and professional! All wrapped up in this beautiful inn. And the cleanliness was on the highest level. I was beginning to think customer service didn't exist anymore, but they stand on their own, great service!"
Deluxe Accessible King Room
Premier Accessible King Room
Accessible Guest Room Features
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Gas fireplaces
- Mini refrigerators
- Sitting areas
- 55" flat-screen TV
- Private balconies, patios, or window seats
- Desk with ergonomic chair
- Pets allowed ($30 per room)
- Coffee makers
- Bathrooms with dual vanities and sinks
- Walk-in showers or bathtubs
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free local calls
- Covered Self Parking - $17 per day